We offer parents and carers the opportunity to complete the Solihull Parenting Course. This course is open to all parents and carers whose children attend West Earlham Infant and Junior School.
The course can help you to:
- Understand your child’s behaviour and how they communicate.
- Recognise how your child is feeling.
- Reduce the difficulties you face in everyday life.
- Improve how you communicate with your child.
- Understand the importance of play.
- Develop good routines and boundaries.
- Improve relationships between you and child for a happier and calmer home.
100% of parents who have completed this course said they would definitely recommend it to other parents.
“I really enjoyed the course. I would recommend to anybody to come along and do the course. It really has helped me to think about how I parent my children and I feel stronger to cope with things. Thank you!”
“It was reassuring to know that I am not alone in ‘my battle.’ I have learnt that it’s ok to feel angry/upset and there is always a solution. I have learnt a few techniques and tips for an easier, calmer, controlled life.”
The Solihull Parenting Course is also offered as a free online course to all parents/carers living in Norfolk. Please click on the link below to find out more: