Local Help & Useful Links
Re-Work is a free online programme that launched in 2020 and is being delivered across 15 different centres in the UK. ReWork will run in Norwich beginning on 7th June. This is part of the work we are starting through the SPEAR charity.
- Re-Work is a FREE employability programme
- Anyone who is over 18 and looking for work can attend
- Participants attend 6 online interactive group coaching sessions via zoom – sessions 2 hours long (with plenty of breaks!)
- Participants learn key skills, mindsets and career planning tools to help them get back into work and stay in work
- Over half the participants who attended the Re-Work programme in the summer are now in work
- Resurgo has over 16 years of coaching experience through their flagship Spear programme, helping young people facing significant barriers get into work and enabling teams and individuals to thrive