Year 5 Trip to Norwich- ‘Our Fine City’
We went to visit the centre of Norwich. Once there we were given a number of challenges to complete on our trip. These included:
- Visiting Norwich Market
- Creating a map of key Norwich landmarks that can be viewed from the top of the market.
- Going on a George Skipper building hunt to think about how one architect can make a difference to one city.
- Viewing the George Skipper’s botanical tiles in the Royal Arcade.
- Sketching the botanical tiles to provide inspiration for our printing designs once back in school.
- Investigating the modern Norwich streets for historical clues as well as journeying underground to find out what hidden secrets lie beneath our feet.